Saturday, November 8, 2008

New blog!

I've been a fan of other people's blogs for some time now, and love reading them, from family member's blogs to home decor blogs, and the other day I finally broke down and said, "Hey, I could do that!" So I am.

I decided to focus on my life as a newlywed, with my lovely new husband Tony. Time has been going by so fast, and I feel that: 1) this oh-so-happy time in our lives will be gone before we know it; and 2) I am losing touch with so many friends and family because of work, school, and life in general. The older you get, the faster time goes by, right? So I hope to chronicle our new married life together, keep in touch with our family and friends all over the country, and, as a side note, feed my inner narcissism. :)

However, Tony is not much of a blogger. So I will be the main writer, and I hope you enjoy reading about our little lives here. We have a lot of things going on right now, so you will be reading in the future about: our home renovations (of Grandpa Frank's house), our new careers, Tony's published articles, our activities with family and friends, and in general things and issues that we care about. And, we hope that you (family, old friends, and new friends) will comment and help us along! Enjoy!

No comments: