Thank God it's almost fall! I love fall! Scratch that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall. The crispness of cool fall air, leaves crunching beneath your feet, fall colors, Halloween (free candy! an excuse to dress up!), apples and pumpkins, back to school clothes...what is there not to love?
In order to fully enjoy this fall, I've given myself a list of things to-do this fall:
1) Decorate the house with fall colors & decor
2) Enjoy a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks (this may happen several times...)
3) Go apple picking
4) Pick out pumpkins at a pumpkin patch
5) Carve said pumpkins
6) Eat pumpkin pie!
7) Rack leaves and then jump into the pile
8) Take a walk in a forest preserve once the leaves change colors
9) Throw a football around with my hubby
10) Host a football party
11) Go to a haunted house
12) Go on a hayride
Let's see if I can actually complete all these now!!!