Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blog Love

A main reason that I am so bad about posting on my own blog is that I'm too busy reading other people's blogs! So, in the spirit of sharing some love, I will devote the next few days to sharing some of my favorite blogs.

But today, I must give credit to the number one reason why I spend so much time reading other blogs - Google Reader. It has become an obsession. For those of you who aren't familiar, Google Reader allows you to "subscribe" to blogs, and you receive updates daily whenever a new blog post is made. So, throughout the day, I can constantly see what is happening in my happy blog world.

Of course, the downside is that I often stay within Google Reader rather than go to the original blog post, which means I miss out on all the cool graphics and designs out there. But it is awfully convenient (and concealing for when I'm at work!).

No comments: