Monday, February 16, 2009

Post-Valentine's...

The weekend is finally over, and I have to admit that I am a little sad to be going back to work. Not that I mind my job, but every Monday I feel a little blue and wish weekends lastest longer.


We had quite a busy weekend - my brother-in-law's birthday party, I (finally!) got a haircut, took Eddie (our cat) to the vet (clean bill of health!), went out to dinner and a movie for Valentine's, visited Grandpa, laundry, cleaning, cooking, groceries, and tackling the Great Re-organization Project of 2009. We did a lot, but we had fun!

For Valentine's, Tony gave me a box of chocolate turtles (which are almost gone!) and a little stuffed Valentine's dog. I put him by my makeshift Valentine's display in the dining room:


And I gave Tony some really good hot chocolate (his favorite) and these matching mugs with our initials. I think they look really cute together on display in the kitchen.




All in all, a good weekend - but now I have to get back to reality and back to work...

No comments: